Whether you want younger skin, shiny hair or a healthy body, water is the best nutrient for all the three and much more. Here are some benefits of drinking water regularly.
- Nourish your skin
- Drinking water prevents the occurrence of wrinkles before time.
- Nature’s best cream that hydrates the cells of the body and pumps them up, making your skin look younger.
- It flushes out impurities and improves circulation and blood flow, leaving your face clear, clean and glowing.
- Boosts Energy
If you’re feeling drained out and depleted, get a boost with water. Dehydration makes you feel fatigued.
- Water helps the blood transport of oxygen and other essential nutrients to your cells.
- If you’re getting enough water, your heart doesn’t have to work too hard to pump blood throughout your body.
- Water Maintains Good Bowel Function
- Adequate hydration keeps things flowing along your gastrointestinal tract and prevents constipation.
- When you don’t get enough fluid, the colon pulls water from stools to maintain hydration — and the result is constipation. So drinking good amount of water is advisable.
- Water controls calories
Drinking water is considered as one of the best weight loss strategy. While water doesn’t have any magical effect on weight loss, substituting it for higher calorie beverage certainly does.
Food with high water content tends to look larger, its higher volume requires more chewing, and it is absorbed more slowly by the body, which helps you feel full. Thus, keeping a check on your calories.
Find nearby doctor on www.reachmydoctor.in or RMD app and book appointment for doctor consultation.
Good health and consultations just an app away!